Tara DiPetrillo uses her talents in Makeup Artistry to create exceptionally - natural, themed and avant-garde pieces of art. She is also a Hair Stylist and Wardrobe/Prop Stylist.
Tara is based out of Charlotte, NC (originally from NYC) and is available to work all over the world.
If you like hugs and creativity, Tara's your girl!
Tara on Fox 5 News
- Trailer for the Film, “Sleeping Around”.
- Makeup for “Bye Bye Parabens” (A New Hair Care Line)
- Makeup, Hair & Styling for the Sidewalk Safety Campaign in Charlotte, NC
- “Just Tom” – Early Release Trailer
- Makeup for Mrs. North Carolina 2013 Winner – Josie Sanctis
- Rosario Dawson’s Makeup for The Democratic National Convention 2012
- Tara DiPetrillo Talks About Working on the Recent Emmy Winning, TV Series “Homeland”, on Fox News Charlotte
- The Launch of the New Yogurt and Fruit Shake, Früsh
- Tara’s Thoughts on Fashion, Makeup & Hair Trends
- Spring Look Book for HEELS.com
- BEFORE & AFTER: The Effects of Teamwork
- Premiere of “The Factory Lesson” : A Short Film
- Doritos “Crash the Superbowl” 2012 Submission: Bruised Boxer Makeup
- An Edgy Glamorous Look
- Meghan’s Wedding Makeup
Category Archives: TV & Film
I worked on the film “Sleeping Around” with one of my favorite local makeup artists, Bryan Reynolds, and a funny cast and crew to keep us awake and laughing during some long nights working the graveyard shift. Here is a … Continue reading
There is a new hair care line on the market and I had the pleasure of doing makeup for Tracy Riggs, (the founder of Bye Bye Parabens) during the filming of the Bye Bye Parabens infomercial. It’s always a joy … Continue reading
Here is a trailer for an Indie film, “Just Tom“, I did makeup for last year. The film will be premiering in Charlotte next month (April 2013). “Just Tom” is an independent feature film about a 30-year … Continue reading
I was honored to do Rosario Dawson’s makeup for this years Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, NC on September 5th. Aside from being a talented actress, Rosario is also the Chairwoman for Voto Latino, the country’s leading organization in registering … Continue reading
Tara DiPetrillo Talks About Working on the Recent Emmy Winning, TV Series “Homeland”, on Fox News Charlotte
I had the pleasure of being interviewed by Fox News Charlotte as one of the Makeup Artists who has worked on the hit Showtime series, Homeland -who recently won all the Drama nominations at the 2012 Primetime Emmy Awards. Homeland took … Continue reading
A Film by Tim Vogel Written by Raphael Winters Starring Tara DiPetrillo and Kayli Maree Tolleson The Factory Lesson is a short story that takes place in the future. The year is 2135 A.D. or 2121 A.O. (After Obama). A 12 … Continue reading
Last year myself, along with a very talented bunch of individuals (who’s names you can find, all snug in the credits of the video below), teamed up to create a Doritos commercial for the “Crash the Superbowl” 2012 contest. We … Continue reading