Tara DiPetrillo is a Celebrity Makeup Artist who uses her talents to create exceptionally - natural, themed and avant-garde pieces of art.
She has worked on shows like the award winning Showtime series, "Homeland" and Season 8 of "The Bachelorette". Tara has done makeup for politicians, famous actors and actresses, musicians, sports icons, news anchors, cheerleaders, beauty queens and the people next door.
Tara first started her career in makeup at the young age of 17. As well as her deep passion for the art of makeup, she is also a Certified Raw Nutritionist, Hair Stylist, Wardrobe Stylist, Food Stylist & Prop Stylist.
Originally from NYC, Tara's "home base" is now in both Los Angeles, CA & Charlotte, NC. She travels quite frequently though and is available to work all over the world.
If you like hugs and creativity, Tara's your lady!
Tara on Fox 5 News
- Zendaya’s Music Video For “Neverland” ft. Bryan Cranston
- Makeup & Hair for Satya’s Bellydancing, Aerial & Fire Promo Video
- Trailer for the Film, “10 Rules For Sleeping Around”.
- Makeup for “Bye Bye Parabens” (A New Hair Care Line)
- Makeup, Hair & Styling for the Sidewalk Safety Campaign in Charlotte, NC
- “Just Tom” – Early Release Trailer
- Makeup for Mrs. North Carolina 2013 Winner – Josie Sanctis
- Rosario Dawson’s Makeup for The Democratic National Convention 2012
- Tara DiPetrillo Talks About Working on the Recent Emmy Winning, TV Series “Homeland”, on Fox News Charlotte
- The Launch of the New Yogurt and Fruit Shake, Früsh
- Tara’s Thoughts on Fashion, Makeup & Hair Trends
- Spring Look Book for HEELS.com
- BEFORE & AFTER: The Effects of Teamwork
- Premiere of “The Factory Lesson” : A Short Film
- Doritos “Crash the Superbowl” 2012 Submission: Bruised Boxer Makeup
Beauty From Love
Tag Archives: makeup
There is a new hair care line on the market and I had the pleasure of doing makeup for Tracy Riggs, (the founder of Bye Bye Parabens) during the filming of the Bye Bye Parabens infomercial. It’s always a joy … Continue reading
Here is a trailer for an Indie film, “Just Tom“, I did makeup for last year. The film will be premiering in Charlotte next month (April 2013). “Just Tom” is an independent feature film about a 30-year … Continue reading
On October 27th 2012, I had the honor of doing makeup for a contestant of the Mrs. North Carolina 2013 competition. Josie Sanctis, the winner, is a woman with a warm heart and a passion to bring awareness around Trichotillomania … Continue reading
Tara DiPetrillo Talks About Working on the Recent Emmy Winning, TV Series “Homeland”, on Fox News Charlotte
I had the pleasure of being interviewed by Fox News Charlotte as one of the Makeup Artists who has worked on the hit Showtime series, Homeland -who recently won all the Drama nominations at the 2012 Primetime Emmy Awards. Homeland took … Continue reading
There is a new product on the market and I had the joy of working on a photoshoot with the gang at Sean Busher Imagery, earlier this year, to launch the yogurt and fruit shake, Früsh. Here are some of the … Continue reading
To me a “trend” is like a theme party. It gives everyone some inspiration and an outlet to focus their creativity on. I think it benefits some people, as long as they are not trying to fit a mold and … Continue reading
I’d like to talk a little bit about teamwork today. A lot of amazing images have fabulous crews working their magic, on and off set. Some images require sets to be built, costumes to be made, props to be rented, … Continue reading
THE MELTDOWN OF TARA We had a lot of fun bringing this image into being and even melted crayons (and attached some of them to my face) to create this awesome effect. The concept was inspired by the paintings & … Continue reading
Photos for Urban Gypsy, a resale trunk show that travels through Charlotte, NC. Be sure to check out their next fabulous trunk show in the Atrium at Amelie’s French Bakery on Sept 24th from 2pm-8pm. You are sure to pick out … Continue reading
Once again, yet another amazing photoshoot with the A Team. Here is Aaron Nace’s story behind the image… An old woman living alone on a farm is pulling up weeds in her garden, when she hears a scream. One of … Continue reading