Tara DiPetrillo is a Celebrity Makeup Artist who uses her talents to create exceptionally - natural, themed and avant-garde pieces of art.
She has worked on shows like the award winning Showtime series, "Homeland" and Season 8 of "The Bachelorette". Tara has done makeup for politicians, famous actors and actresses, musicians, sports icons, news anchors, cheerleaders, beauty queens and the people next door.
Tara first started her career in makeup at the young age of 17. As well as her deep passion for the art of makeup, she is also a Certified Raw Nutritionist, Hair Stylist, Wardrobe Stylist, Food Stylist & Prop Stylist.
Originally from NYC, Tara's "home base" is now in both Los Angeles, CA & Charlotte, NC. She travels quite frequently though and is available to work all over the world.
If you like hugs and creativity, Tara's your lady!
Tara on Fox 5 News
- Zendaya’s Music Video For “Neverland” ft. Bryan Cranston
- Makeup & Hair for Satya’s Bellydancing, Aerial & Fire Promo Video
- Trailer for the Film, “10 Rules For Sleeping Around”.
- Makeup for “Bye Bye Parabens” (A New Hair Care Line)
- Makeup, Hair & Styling for the Sidewalk Safety Campaign in Charlotte, NC
- “Just Tom” – Early Release Trailer
- Makeup for Mrs. North Carolina 2013 Winner – Josie Sanctis
- Rosario Dawson’s Makeup for The Democratic National Convention 2012
- Tara DiPetrillo Talks About Working on the Recent Emmy Winning, TV Series “Homeland”, on Fox News Charlotte
- The Launch of the New Yogurt and Fruit Shake, Früsh
- Tara’s Thoughts on Fashion, Makeup & Hair Trends
- Spring Look Book for HEELS.com
- BEFORE & AFTER: The Effects of Teamwork
- Premiere of “The Factory Lesson” : A Short Film
- Doritos “Crash the Superbowl” 2012 Submission: Bruised Boxer Makeup
Beauty From Love
Category Archives: My Passion
Zendaya “Neverland” ft Bryan Cranston Key Hair: Tara DiPetrillo Key Makeup: Merav Adler Hair & Makeup Asst.: Jessica Huerta For… Bryan Cranston Dancers: Maks Chmerkovskiy William Thomas Brooklyn Fullmer Alla Kocherga Malene Ostergaard Trevor Takemoto Ade Willis Jacqueline LeWarne Ian … Continue reading
It brings me an abundance of joy to work with people who are so passionate, loving, uplifting and talented. Not only did I get the chance to doll Satya up, I can actually speak from personal experience in regards to … Continue reading
I worked on the film “10 Rules For Sleeping Around” with one of my favorite local makeup artists, Bryan Reynolds, and a funny cast and crew to keep us awake and laughing during some long nights working the graveyard shift. … Continue reading
On October 27th 2012, I had the honor of doing makeup for a contestant of the Mrs. North Carolina 2013 competition. Josie Sanctis, the winner, is a woman with a warm heart and a passion to bring awareness around Trichotillomania … Continue reading
Shoes anyone? Fun while working? Yes, please! What an awesome time we all had on the set of this creative shoot, with the peeps over at HEELS.com. It’s one of those shoots where you wake up the days after and … Continue reading
Makeup: Tara DiPetrillo Photo: Andy Silvers Hair: Sean Foley Clothing: Hoss International Love, Light & Laughter, Tara
Makeup: Tara DiPetrillo Photos: Tara Mauldin Photography Bride: Meghan Love, Light & Laughter, Tara
What a beautiful day this was. We shot on land with wild horses, cows, sheep, roosters, dogs & cats! The horses were very curious about us and pretty much got into everything. :smile: BEHIND THE SCENES PHOTOS Makeup: Tara DiPetrillo … Continue reading
Makeup: Tara DiPetrillo Photos: Michael O’Neill Hair: Sean Foley Model/Actress: Caitlin Mathis Love, Light & Laughter, Tara
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYBODY!!! Photo & Editing: Andy Silvers Model: Kari G Special F/X Makeup: Tara DiPetrillo Makeup: Jackie Green Murphy Hair: Sean Foley Corset: Sweet Carousel Corsetry & Apparel