Tara DiPetrillo is a Celebrity Makeup Artist who uses her talents to create exceptionally - natural, themed and avant-garde pieces of art.
She has worked on shows like the award winning Showtime series, "Homeland" and Season 8 of "The Bachelorette". Tara has done makeup for politicians, famous actors and actresses, musicians, sports icons, news anchors, cheerleaders, beauty queens and the people next door.
Tara first started her career in makeup at the young age of 17. As well as her deep passion for the art of makeup, she is also a Certified Raw Nutritionist, Hair Stylist, Wardrobe Stylist, Food Stylist & Prop Stylist.
Originally from NYC, Tara's "home base" is now in both Los Angeles, CA & Charlotte, NC. She travels quite frequently though and is available to work all over the world.
If you like hugs and creativity, Tara's your lady!
Tara on Fox 5 News
- Zendaya’s Music Video For “Neverland” ft. Bryan Cranston
- Makeup & Hair for Satya’s Bellydancing, Aerial & Fire Promo Video
- Trailer for the Film, “10 Rules For Sleeping Around”.
- Makeup for “Bye Bye Parabens” (A New Hair Care Line)
- Makeup, Hair & Styling for the Sidewalk Safety Campaign in Charlotte, NC
- “Just Tom” – Early Release Trailer
- Makeup for Mrs. North Carolina 2013 Winner – Josie Sanctis
- Rosario Dawson’s Makeup for The Democratic National Convention 2012
- Tara DiPetrillo Talks About Working on the Recent Emmy Winning, TV Series “Homeland”, on Fox News Charlotte
- The Launch of the New Yogurt and Fruit Shake, Früsh
- Tara’s Thoughts on Fashion, Makeup & Hair Trends
- Spring Look Book for HEELS.com
- BEFORE & AFTER: The Effects of Teamwork
- Premiere of “The Factory Lesson” : A Short Film
- Doritos “Crash the Superbowl” 2012 Submission: Bruised Boxer Makeup
Beauty From Love
Category Archives: TV & Film
Zendaya “Neverland” ft Bryan Cranston Key Hair: Tara DiPetrillo Key Makeup: Merav Adler Hair & Makeup Asst.: Jessica Huerta For… Bryan Cranston Dancers: Maks Chmerkovskiy William Thomas Brooklyn Fullmer Alla Kocherga Malene Ostergaard Trevor Takemoto Ade Willis Jacqueline LeWarne Ian … Continue reading
It brings me an abundance of joy to work with people who are so passionate, loving, uplifting and talented. Not only did I get the chance to doll Satya up, I can actually speak from personal experience in regards to … Continue reading
I worked on the film “10 Rules For Sleeping Around” with one of my favorite local makeup artists, Bryan Reynolds, and a funny cast and crew to keep us awake and laughing during some long nights working the graveyard shift. … Continue reading
There is a new hair care line on the market and I had the pleasure of doing makeup for Tracy Riggs, (the founder of Bye Bye Parabens) during the filming of the Bye Bye Parabens infomercial. It’s always a joy … Continue reading
Here is a trailer for an Indie film, “Just Tom“, I did makeup for last year. The film will be premiering in Charlotte next month (April 2013). “Just Tom” is an independent feature film about a 30-year … Continue reading
I was honored to do Rosario Dawson’s makeup for this years Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, NC on September 5th. Aside from being a talented actress, Rosario is also the Chairwoman for Voto Latino, the country’s leading organization in registering … Continue reading
Tara DiPetrillo Talks About Working on the Recent Emmy Winning, TV Series “Homeland”, on Fox News Charlotte
I had the pleasure of being interviewed by Fox News Charlotte as one of the Makeup Artists who has worked on the hit Showtime series, Homeland -who recently won all the Drama nominations at the 2012 Primetime Emmy Awards. Homeland took … Continue reading
A Film by Tim Vogel Written by Raphael Winters Starring Tara DiPetrillo and Kayli Maree Tolleson The Factory Lesson is a short story that takes place in the future. The year is 2135 A.D. or 2121 A.O. (After Obama). A 12 … Continue reading
Last year myself, along with a very talented bunch of individuals (who’s names you can find, all snug in the credits of the video below), teamed up to create a Doritos commercial for the “Crash the Superbowl” 2012 contest. We … Continue reading