Tara DiPetrillo is a Celebrity Makeup Artist who uses her talents to create exceptionally - natural, themed and avant-garde pieces of art.
She has worked on shows like the award winning Showtime series, "Homeland" and Season 8 of "The Bachelorette". Tara has done makeup for politicians, famous actors and actresses, musicians, sports icons, news anchors, cheerleaders, beauty queens and the people next door.
Tara first started her career in makeup at the young age of 17. As well as her deep passion for the art of makeup, she is also a Certified Raw Nutritionist, Hair Stylist, Wardrobe Stylist, Food Stylist & Prop Stylist.
Originally from NYC, Tara's "home base" is now in both Los Angeles, CA & Charlotte, NC. She travels quite frequently though and is available to work all over the world.
If you like hugs and creativity, Tara's your lady!
Tara on Fox 5 News
- Zendaya’s Music Video For “Neverland” ft. Bryan Cranston
- Makeup & Hair for Satya’s Bellydancing, Aerial & Fire Promo Video
- Trailer for the Film, “10 Rules For Sleeping Around”.
- Makeup for “Bye Bye Parabens” (A New Hair Care Line)
- Makeup, Hair & Styling for the Sidewalk Safety Campaign in Charlotte, NC
- “Just Tom” – Early Release Trailer
- Makeup for Mrs. North Carolina 2013 Winner – Josie Sanctis
- Rosario Dawson’s Makeup for The Democratic National Convention 2012
- Tara DiPetrillo Talks About Working on the Recent Emmy Winning, TV Series “Homeland”, on Fox News Charlotte
- The Launch of the New Yogurt and Fruit Shake, Früsh
- Tara’s Thoughts on Fashion, Makeup & Hair Trends
- Spring Look Book for HEELS.com
- BEFORE & AFTER: The Effects of Teamwork
- Premiere of “The Factory Lesson” : A Short Film
- Doritos “Crash the Superbowl” 2012 Submission: Bruised Boxer Makeup
Beauty From Love
Tag Archives: Amelia Fletcher
THE MELTDOWN OF TARA We had a lot of fun bringing this image into being and even melted crayons (and attached some of them to my face) to create this awesome effect. The concept was inspired by the paintings & … Continue reading
Hmmmm, is this cake really for sweet lil Puchie?? Looks like someone loves his cake as much as his dog. As fun as this image looks, it was even more fun to create. When you work with such an amazing … Continue reading
Once again, yet another amazing photoshoot with the A Team. Here is Aaron Nace’s story behind the image… An old woman living alone on a farm is pulling up weeds in her garden, when she hears a scream. One of … Continue reading
“Mother Nature has graced us with her presence once again. Our days are slowly getting warmer, bringing about a new life among plants, animals, and even humans. Let the new life of Spring fill your heart, and may creativity flow … Continue reading
Have you ever felt like Indian Jones, Mad Max and a Harijuku girl, all at the same time? That is exactly how I felt when I modeled for the A Team last Sunday. It brought out this whole other side … Continue reading