Tara DiPetrillo is a Celebrity Makeup Artist who uses her talents to create exceptionally - natural, themed and avant-garde pieces of art.
She has worked on shows like the award winning Showtime series, "Homeland" and Season 8 of "The Bachelorette". Tara has done makeup for politicians, famous actors and actresses, musicians, sports icons, news anchors, cheerleaders, beauty queens and the people next door.
Tara first started her career in makeup at the young age of 17. As well as her deep passion for the art of makeup, she is also a Certified Raw Nutritionist, Hair Stylist, Wardrobe Stylist, Food Stylist & Prop Stylist.
Originally from NYC, Tara's "home base" is now in both Los Angeles, CA & Charlotte, NC. She travels quite frequently though and is available to work all over the world.
If you like hugs and creativity, Tara's your lady!
Tara on Fox 5 News
- Zendaya’s Music Video For “Neverland” ft. Bryan Cranston
- Makeup & Hair for Satya’s Bellydancing, Aerial & Fire Promo Video
- Trailer for the Film, “10 Rules For Sleeping Around”.
- Makeup for “Bye Bye Parabens” (A New Hair Care Line)
- Makeup, Hair & Styling for the Sidewalk Safety Campaign in Charlotte, NC
- “Just Tom” – Early Release Trailer
- Makeup for Mrs. North Carolina 2013 Winner – Josie Sanctis
- Rosario Dawson’s Makeup for The Democratic National Convention 2012
- Tara DiPetrillo Talks About Working on the Recent Emmy Winning, TV Series “Homeland”, on Fox News Charlotte
- The Launch of the New Yogurt and Fruit Shake, Früsh
- Tara’s Thoughts on Fashion, Makeup & Hair Trends
- Spring Look Book for HEELS.com
- BEFORE & AFTER: The Effects of Teamwork
- Premiere of “The Factory Lesson” : A Short Film
- Doritos “Crash the Superbowl” 2012 Submission: Bruised Boxer Makeup
Beauty From Love
Tag Archives: Tara DiPetrillo
I’d like to talk a little bit about teamwork today. A lot of amazing images have fabulous crews working their magic, on and off set. Some images require sets to be built, costumes to be made, props to be rented, … Continue reading
A Film by Tim Vogel Written by Raphael Winters Starring Tara DiPetrillo and Kayli Maree Tolleson The Factory Lesson is a short story that takes place in the future. The year is 2135 A.D. or 2121 A.O. (After Obama). A 12 … Continue reading
Last year myself, along with a very talented bunch of individuals (who’s names you can find, all snug in the credits of the video below), teamed up to create a Doritos commercial for the “Crash the Superbowl” 2012 contest. We … Continue reading
Makeup: Tara DiPetrillo Photo: Andy Silvers Hair: Sean Foley Clothing: Hoss International Love, Light & Laughter, Tara
Makeup: Tara DiPetrillo Photos: Tara Mauldin Photography Bride: Meghan Love, Light & Laughter, Tara
What a beautiful day this was. We shot on land with wild horses, cows, sheep, roosters, dogs & cats! The horses were very curious about us and pretty much got into everything. :smile: BEHIND THE SCENES PHOTOS Makeup: Tara DiPetrillo … Continue reading
THE MELTDOWN OF TARA We had a lot of fun bringing this image into being and even melted crayons (and attached some of them to my face) to create this awesome effect. The concept was inspired by the paintings & … Continue reading
Photos for Urban Gypsy, a resale trunk show that travels through Charlotte, NC. Be sure to check out their next fabulous trunk show in the Atrium at Amelie’s French Bakery on Sept 24th from 2pm-8pm. You are sure to pick out … Continue reading
Thanks to my dear friend, Daniel Davis (who was out of town for the wedding festivities), I was honored the role of doing makeup for this absolutely stunning, down to earth bride, her super cool mother and beautiful bridesmaids. Nina … Continue reading